At Church Project, we believe that children are a tremendous joy. They are so creative, energetic, passionate, expressive, and impressionable. We consider it a divine privilege to be a part of helping Church Project parents teach their children about the amazing love and life-transforming power of Jesus.
We exist to come alongside parents as they seek to make Christ real and known in the lives of their children.
projectKids is for Newborn to 5th grade. Anyone 6th grade and older are eligible to serve as projectKids volunteers.
projectKIDS jr. (nursery): 6mos-2yrs projectKIDS jr. (toddler/preschool): Ages 2 and 3 projectKIDS: 4 yrs old-5th grade
When to Arrive:
Check-in begins 15 minutes before each service.
• Upon arriving at the projectKids check-in area, you will be directed to one of the check-in kiosks where a friendly volunteer will walk you through the brief process.
• Our service lead or Children's Pastor will greet you, give you a tour of the area, and introduce you and your children to their volunteers.
• Your child’s safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we background check all of our volunteers to offer a safe & secure environment for your children.
We ask that if your children are sick that you not check them into projectKids. This is for the health and safety of the other children in the ministry and our volunteers. If your child has shown any of the following in the previous 24 hours, please do not check them into projectKids:
• A fever over 100 degrees
• Any signs of chickenpox or other contagious virus/bacteria
• Flu symptoms, including, but not limited to, runny nose, cough, or rash
Additionally, we request that you use discernment when checking in the siblings of a child experiencing the symptoms above, as they may also be contagious as well. If your child appears to be sick at the time of check in, our volunteers will request that you do not check in your child.